Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Let's give it a whirl...

I love the idea of blogging.... we'll see if I can keep it up. I hope this will help me keep motivated as more of my friends will know what I'm up to!  I'll be sharing my sewing projects, both Monkeyshiners "shop" items and personal projects. And for those of you who know us, there will be some updates on my 10 month old's progress also.  For those of you that don't, my baby has Agenesis of the Corpus Collosum and has 3 early intervention therapists once a week.   I'd love to hear from other moms dealing with this as well!  I'm excited to see where this goes...

As an intro, I'm a relatively "new" stay at home mom- I left my job in January of this year to be at home with my 2 year old daughter (to be known as L- so creative, I know...) and 4 1/2 month old son, E. As I write, L is 2 1/2 and E is 2 months off from 1 year!  Where does it go.... As it turns out, our choice for me to stay home was very opportune as we found out in February about E's ACC. His therapy takes up a good bit of our week. His neediness takes up more!  So I hope to work harder at doing quality toddler activities with L and sharing them with you.  Also I'm not a good housekeeper... I have wonderful goals and to do lists, but getting things done is another story!  I'm sure I'll be sharing those travels as well. 

So, if this interests you at all, join us here and enjoy the ride!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment