Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

My Christmas Gift!!! Storage Coffee Table

My amazing husband attempted his first furniture build in order to give me exactly what I asked for this Christmas: this awesome coffee table with 10 drawers!  


We are hoping to finally have a little more order in the living room as we can designate certain drawers for certain items.  He used this plan from Ana-white.com. It did need a few tweaks- the price was way off as half our wood was given to us. The author of the plan (not Ana White by the way!) state it would be about $50-100- the drawer slides alone cost $40. He also found a problem with the drawer size, fixed with shims to help the drawers and slides fit correctly.
Unwrapping!

All those drawers!  the other side looks the same: TEN drawers in all!  
LOVE my gift and can't wait to see what's next as we add to and upgrade our furniture!

1 comment:

  1. It's beautiful and I am totally jealous!

    ReplyDelete