Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Handmade Christmas Part II

On to part II of my handmade Christmas gifts...
My niece has an American Girl doll so her gift was easy this year!  

This little pillowcase dress from Liberty Jane...

and a belt.... a girl needs options!
I also made her a t-shirt and jumper and a pair of little jeans from this book which i got through our library.




 For my nephew I found this great tutorial for a fleece hat at From an Igloo. What boy wouldn't love a dinosaur hat!
 I followed her direction for an older child and it worked great: a smaller adult could probably wear it this way.
My lovely daughter modeling....




The boys also each got a quick little superhero cape like these with their initials stenciled on them, but those pictures seem to have disappeared... maybe someone will share some pictures with me...
 More coming...


No comments:

Post a Comment