Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

book review: Crazy Dangerous


Crazy DangerousCrazy Dangerous by Andrew Klavan
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was a fairly fast moving teen level book that I enjoyed as an adult. It follows teen Sam Hopkins' journey through several bad choices and there consequences which then lead him to save the girl and the day! The first part of the book seemed a bit unrealistic to me, as the "bad" gang at school quickly does an about face and, rather than beating him up, takes him into their group, shows him where they stash cars and teach him how to steal cars as well. There is some violence in this book, as he is beaten up several times and someone in the book is murdered. However it does use these situations as teaching moments to make good choices. It was a good read with a fairly surprising ending!


I recieved a copy of the book from the publisher in exchanger for my honest review. 


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment