Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Book Review; Three Cups

Three CupsThree Cups by Tony Townsley

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


This is a simple story parents can use to teach children the basics of managing money.  The illustrations are sweet and may help younger children understand the book better, though the story is simple enough for school age children. The authors include a short guide for parents at the end with 10 simple steps to begin using this method with one's children. This method includes not only the basic ideas of saving, spending and giving, but briefly introduces banking principles as the boy in the story takes his savings cup to the bank. Though my daughter is not quite old enough for an allowance. I will definitely be keeping this idea in mind for future use!

I received a copy of this book from the publisher for review.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment