Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Book review The Alarmists

Alarmists, TheAlarmists, The by Don Hoesel

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


I loved the premise of this book, and really enjoy this type of book in general.  Basically, a wealthy business man is trying to realize a childhood goal of surpassing the wealth of Solomon and goes about it by planning a world disaster that will cause his business to make loads of money.  I really enjoyed most of the book and the characters, but felt like the end was a bit of a let down, rather anti-climactic.  It seemed to me that there was no real peak to the action, it just all tied up very (too?) neatly and really was not very satisfying.  It's an ok read if you can get it at your library or borrow it but i wouldn't bother buying it, unfortunately, unless you want just a quick easy action read.

I recieved a copy of this book for review by Bethany House Publishers.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment